Hereby I express my interest in working with your school as an IB DP Business / Economics / Social Studies / English language Teacher. I am an experienced professor with more than 15 years of teaching experience at different institutions, nationally and internationally. My educational background aligns well with the qualifications international schools require for teaching positions.
As a teacher, I have been required to design and update curriculum, plan instructional methods of teaching, prepare reports and coordinate extracurricular activities such as CaseStudiesLabs, cultural and sports events. My work experience in the field of education has given me a lot of confidence to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines as well as to provide customer service to parents of students and program participants, including responding to inquiries, supplying accurate information, responding to questions, eliminating conflicts, etc. I excel at:
- teaching inspiring, challenging and enjoyable lessons;
- ensuring that every student receives a suitable academic challenge in every lesson and makes progress in their learning;
- collaborating with other colleagues to constantly share, reflect and improve on classroom practice;
- following the curriculum prescribed by the school;
- working with other colleagues to develop the curriculum;
- regularly assessing students’ work and provide high-quality feedback;
- report regularly and in detail to parents;
- enhancing students’ moral, social and personal development through their lessons;
- identify individual learning needs and work with other staff to support these as required.
Last but not least, I am good at providing leadership and motivation, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds, whilst remaining impartial and objective. At all positions, I have demonstrated gender, age and minority awareness and sensitivity and succeeded to integrate a gender/age/minority perspective into training tasks and activities. Besides, my sons attended American International School in Bucharest, IB program, and I find that experience very important and valuable for a good teacher-parent and teacher-student relationship.
Please review my Curriculum Vitae below for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I would be happy to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs. I hope there will be a suitable opening for me in the future. I thank you for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Curriculum Vitae (select your language)